Topic started: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:53

That is all.
Doing it.
Trigger
Joined 5 Mar 2010
37 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:12
Good show as always gents, great to have you back :)

You make Halo multiplayer sound so awesome Elmo too. Shame I think its pants!
Live:Trigg 82 PSN: Trigg82
Michael Fox
Joined 25 Mar 2010
9 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:51
It seems a few people (including myself) are having problems getting the new episode when downloading it directly onto their iPhone. It comes up with a message saying "this show cannot be played on this iPhone". It streams perfectly well, but won't DL.

Any ideas? Tim?
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:52
Michael Fox wrote:

Any ideas? Tim?

All I've been dealing with all morning mate. It's a Mac/iPhone problem
Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'
config
Joined 3 Sep 1999
2087 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:37
Fecking Apple basts.

The "problem" was that the MP3 filename had a space in it - the bare faced cheek of it!

While Windows iTunes and every other HTTP consumption device in the universe is happy to respect the formalities of spaces in URLs, iTunes Mac and iPhone has a bit of a hissy fit and doesn't bother encoding the spaces.

We've knocked the spaces out of the file and those shoddy Apple products are now happy.
config @ http://spong.com
Web 2.0 is a great big s**t sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite - Richard Gaywood
Sly Reflex

2087 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:53
Sly Reflex wrote:
Apple. It just works.

or should that be...

apple.%20it%20just%20works.

lolz. Right on brother, as Martin Gaye might say. Not the "Lolz" bit, obv. And if he weren't dead, obv^2.
config @ http://spong.com
AndyKurosaki
Joined 25 Jul 2010
11 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:37
Aye, a Joypod Halo Reach night would be interesting. Loving the multiplayer, tried a few interesting created modes. One is Tiger Woods, has everyone with Golf Clubs (or Gravity Hammers) and jetpacks, and the objective is described as "bang some whores and kill Nick Faldo". Classy.
Bakers_12
Joined 23 Jul 2010
2 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:18
Loving your work

top podcast lads
AndyKurosaki
Joined 25 Jul 2010
11 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:07
Top work guys, much hilarity to be had :-)

tried leaving a review on iTunes, didn't seem to work though, fail.
Buckled Kipper
Joined 23 Sep 2010
1 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:26
Great to have you back. Top show.
Joji
Joined 12 Mar 2004
3960 comments
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:59
Well, funny how things change. Perhaps I've been spending too much time at other sites. Joji is back on the Spong scene.

Yes, very nice to see Spong hooking up with the Joypod lads. A fun informative show, I've checked out before and now shall continue to.

No Reach for me unfortunately. I'm going to have to wait for MoH, Vanquish and CoD7.
"Plane!?....I Ain't Gettin On No Plane"
BOMB
Joined 29 Sep 2010
2 comments
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:45
welcome back chaps! took me about a year to register on the last forum only for you to close it so i've got in early this time!

def think you should set up a joypod game group on live, need some people to play with halo on legendary is VERY hard on your jones i tell u
dandandan
Joined 18 Oct 2010
2 comments
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:43
Hi guys,
Couldn't find a thread for episode 3 so thought I would post here. Half way through at the moment and was pissing myself laughing at your comments on the new Professor Layton game. Definately one of the highlights of the series so far for me. Anyway keep up the good work!
elmo
Joined 20 Jul 2010
48 comments
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:02
dandandan wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheers mate,

Sorry the new one has taken so long, We hope to be back tomorrow (recording tomorrow night). It's all the egg's fault.
Joypod presenter

Log-in or register to permanently change your layout setting.