SPOnGCast Episode Beta 0.1

> Podcast Comments > SPOnG Comments Index

Topic started: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:06
Click here to view the podcast this topic refers to.
DrkStr
Anonymous
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:06
I thought it was missing something this time, get well Lizzy!

I don't see the point of DJ Hero and you're going to lose your bet!
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:29
DrkStr wrote:

>I thought it was missing something this time, get
>well Lizzy!
She's a deal better now and should be set to app(ear) in the next SPOnGCast; we're recording that next Wednesday.

>I don't see the point of DJ Hero and you're going to lose your bet!

Not my bet! Blame Paul. :-)

Cheers

Tim

Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'
miacid
Joined 18 Jan 2004
263 comments
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:43
Is the last part of the music that you play at the beginning and end the theme from Bubble Bobble?

Get well Lizzie and Tim
deleted
Joined 4 Jul 2007
2320 comments
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:39
You all sound like i sound! whats happening, stop using my vocal cords to record you podcasts, also funny tim sounds like i thought he would,

request, phil collins to close the next podcast :-)
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:02
miacid wrote:

>Is the last part of the music that you play at
>the beginning and end the theme from Bubble
>Bobble?

I put that title music together so long ago now that I'm going to say... yes it is from Bubble Bobble. The strings are from a Japanese school band playing in a competition.

Cheers

Tim
Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:43
haritori wrote:

>You all sound like i sound! whats happening, stop
>using my vocal cords to record you podcasts, also
>funny tim sounds like i thought he would,

Funny Tim! Oh, "funny, Tim" - actually I prefer the first one. :-)

>request, phil collins to close the next podcast
>:-)

Please leave the room. The only way Phil Collins is getting into the SPOnGCast is the sound of him screaming for mercy and not getting any.

New SPOnGcast in processing as I type.

Cheers

Tim

Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'

Log-in or register to permanently change your layout setting.