Created using the Clausewitz engine from Europa Universalis III, Magna Mundi gives players the chance to lead one of 400 different countries through important historical time periods that have influenced the modern world. Play solo or with up to 32 others and see how the decisions you make effect the rest of the globe. Magna Mundi is set to release in Q4 2011.
- Over 400 playable countries spanning more than 300 years of history
- Open-ended and challenging game play that is always different but plausible
- Play all over the world, experiencing different challenges depending on culture, religion, technology, geography, and much more
- Experience modeled historical processes that evolve dynamically each game, building a believable narrative
- Brought to you by a team of specialists including historians, anthropologists, and strategy analysts
- Built on the critically acclaimed Clausewitz engine from Europa Universalis III